CREATOR OF OPPORTUNITIES – SALES ASSOCIATE
TEKagogo is an exciting, growing, digital platform connecting dentists and techs at the point of need. We’re seeking driven, motivated Sales associates to join our team immediately in the Sacramento and Tri-Valley/San Francisco Bay Areas. You will have a chance to help build a company from the ground up, work with a great corporate team and be a guiding force in revolutionizing the independent dental service technician network. Summary/Objective
As a TEKagogo Creator of Opportunities Sales Associate you will be responsible for proactively expanding our business with new and existing dental offices within your assigned sales territory. You will be challenged to develop an understanding of our software, gaining dental industry knowledge, and our business model through training and mentorship. With dedicated corporate support and marketing group to assist our sales force, we are in a unique position to rapidly expand our business together.
We are looking for independent, entrepreneurial and self-motivated individuals with tremendous initiative who want to play a significant role in the future direction and success of this dynamic, fun organization. If you like being surrounded by intelligent, driven individuals who work hard at creating value and solutions for clients, this could be the place for you.
· Prospect new business through cold calls, warm leads, and collaboration with sales office team to exceed monthly sales quotas.
· Work directly with dental offices to understand their business operations and provide face-to-face consultations to add value to their organization through TEKagogo’s software and programs.
· Demonstrate a high degree of flexibility in adapting to TEKagogo’s expectations and the challenges customers present you.
· Travel to customer locations and work successfully in a wide variety of dental office environments.
Preferred Education and Experience
· Active membership in a College or University’s professional sales program or pursuing a professional sales certificate. Or recent graduate of a college sales program.
· No more than 2 years of sales experience.
· Goal-oriented and extremely hard working with a desire to make a measurable contribution to TEKagogo’s success.
· The following attributes will assist in your success: Outgoing personality, confidence, self-motivation, strong interpersonal skills, trustworthiness, persistence, attention to detail, and ability to follow through.
· Comfortable with change and able to move quickly.
· Not afraid to pick up the phone and dial prospects.
· Has a desire to create change and use their voice when they find a solution.
· Wants to work in a fast-paced, start-up environment
· A valid driver’s license and reliable transportation is required
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
TEKagogo is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.